Adhering to all OSHA recommendations,
- Frequent hand washing and the use of sanitizer.
- Proper repertory etiquette including mandating that crew and talent wear masks when not in front of camera.
- Providing and removing our own trash receptacles to minimize the crew’s contact to the surrounding environment.
- Discourage crew from using phones or touching any surfaces not under the responsibility of Regional Films and constant disinfecting of any surfaces being utilized.
- Maintaining Regional Films’ equipment and disinfecting all equipment before, during, and after the production.
Regional Films will be checking the temperature of all crew and talent members before each shoot to insure body temperature does not exceed 100.4 F.
A minimized crew to insure best possible picture while limiting human contact and interaction within location.